User Photo
#1 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3656) » October 11th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Officers attached to the Lagos State Police Command have restored law and order in Fadeyi area of Lagos after rival gangs temporarily disturbed commercial and vehicular movement in the area this morning.
The hoodlums attacked themselves with various weapons including guns and machetes, according to reports..
About six suspects have been arrested while Police officers of the Lagos State Police Command involving divisional offices around the area, Rapid Response Squad and Lagos State Taskforce are presently in the area to prevent further crisis.
See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/riv ... ideos.html
Share via:

Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#2 » by Emmycool (β7274) » October 11th, 2018, 7:34 pm

God save us from riot


User Photo
#3 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β3800) » October 12th, 2018, 9:11 am

Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#4 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3656) » October 12th, 2018, 9:23 am

nuesednutlofa wrote:Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Yes

Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#5 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β3800) » October 12th, 2018, 9:24 am

Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Yes
I thought as much, because that place is full of gangsters!

Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#6 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3656) » October 12th, 2018, 9:33 am

nuesednutlofa wrote:
Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Yes
I thought as much, because that place is full of gangsters!

No be small thing oh

Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

User Photo
#7 » by nuesednutlofa Premium (β3800) » October 12th, 2018, 9:35 am

Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Yes
I thought as much, because that place is full of gangsters!

No be small thing oh
we don't hear such news from Ajegunle even

Que Sera Sera
Wetin We Gain

User Photo
#8 » by Hotsaint Premium (β3656) » October 13th, 2018, 12:19 am

nuesednutlofa wrote:
Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Hotsaint wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:Please is Fadeyi located? Is it in Mushin?

Yes
I thought as much, because that place is full of gangsters!

No be small thing oh
we don't hear such news from Ajegunle even

Ok

Amiable. Diplomatic. Always ready to help others... via 07087398541.

Followers: Hotsaint, Emmycool, nuesednutlofa

YOUR REACTION


:lol; :clap: :cries: :thnk: :shkd: :w: :good: :excited: :what: :mrgreen:
:
   

advertise here


LOG IN

Premium Membership
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM!
Join the VIP Club on Bestnaija and earn huge bonuses. 


LINKS

Naija News  Foreign News Food / Health  Sports  Career Talks  Fraud Alert Job Search / Interviews  CV and Resume Writing  Job Vacancies  Aptitude Tests  Business  Phones and Mobiles  The Internet/Web  Cars and Autos