MovieFlick 7: Win 2k! Name The Movie, Actors And...

Hullo Besties!

Another fascinating #MovieFlick is upon us in the new week. This one will be very interesting and obviously very rewarding! A whopping 2k! :excited:

This is Season 7 of our exciting and rewarding \MovieFlick Series. Learn more at 63759

Tasks:
1. Name the movie with the scene above.
2. What year was it released?
3. State the real names of these 3 actors .
4. State their role names in this movie.

First correct answer wins. Its 2 grands. :excited: :excited:

Lets go!

Answers are being monitored. Edited answers will be noted. Task ends by next Sunday 11th November 2018 - when winner will be revealed and another will be launched.

Let's go! Good luck!

Share via: excited

Next > MovieFlick4: Win 2k! Name movie, actors

Photo: 'MovieFlick 7: Win 2k! Name The Movie, Actors And...'

November 4th, 2018, 8:54 am by eMade

Comments:


# nuesednutlofa » November 4th, 2018, 9:09 am says

Let me go and research!
Quote

# nuesednutlofa » November 4th, 2018, 11:21 am says

1. ZOOTOPIA

2. RELEASED IN THE YEAR 2016

3. (i) Nick Wilde was voiced by JASON BATEMAN (Kath Soucie as a child)

(ii) Flash Slothmore was Voiced by RAYMOND PERSI

(iii) Judy Hopps was voiced By GINNIFER GOODWIN, (Della Saba as a child)

4. Nick is the male protagonist of the play. He and Judy (and the player) take part in every case and search for clues, interrogate suspects, and analyze evidence to solve more crimes.

(ii) Flash assists Judy and Nick in helping them finding clues at the DMV such as a portfolio, shredded paper which is a sale of goods record, and a velvet bag from Tiger's Eye Jewelry Store.

(iii) Judy is the female protagonist of the game. She and Nick take part in every case and search for clues, interrogate suspects, and analyze evidence to solve each crime. In the game, Judy is shown to have a great appreciation for Detective Oates, a horse, and seems to idolize him.
Quote

# hollawahlay » November 4th, 2018, 11:24 am says

1. Zootopia

2. 2016

3. Ginnifer Goodwin
Jason Bateman
Raymond S. Persi

4. Officer Judy Hopps
Nick Wilde
Flash
Quote

# hollawahlay » November 4th, 2018, 11:25 am says

nuesednutlofa wrote:1. ZOOTOPIA

2. RELEASED IN THE YEAR 2016

3. (i) Nick Wilde was voiced by JASON BATEMAN (Kath Soucie as a child)

(ii) Flash Slothmore was Voiced by RAYMOND PERSI

(iii) Judy Hopps was voiced By GINNIFER GOODWIN, (Della Saba as a child)

4. Nick is the male protagonist of the play. He and Judy (and the player) take part in every case and search for clues, interrogate suspects, and analyze evidence to solve more crimes.

(ii) Flash assists Judy and Nick in helping them finding clues at the DMV such as a portfolio, shredded paper which is a sale of goods record, and a velvet bag from Tiger's Eye Jewelry Store.

(iii) Judy is the female protagonist of the game. She and Nick take part in every case and search for clues, interrogate suspects, and analyze evidence to solve each crime. In the game, Judy is shown to have a great appreciation for Detective Oates, a horse, and seems to idolize him.
wow you beat me to it sha
Quote

# Nik » November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm says

1. Movie title - Zootopia
2. Released year - 2016
3. Jason Bateman, Ginnifer Goodwin and Raymond S. Persi
4.
Jason Bateman - role as Nick Wilde 'the Red fox'

Raymond S. Persi - role name as Flash (the fastest sloth in the Department of Mammal Vehicles - DVM)

Ginnifer Goodwin - role name as Officer Judy Hopps 'the Rabbit 🐰 '

Hey, I'm Officer Nik and I'm here to tell @eMade that I got this right......ha-ha-ho :lol; :lol;
Quote

# Emmycool » November 5th, 2018, 2:52 am says

Emade is there winner yet
Quote

# Emmycool » November 5th, 2018, 3:14 am says

1.Zootopia
2.2016
3.Nick Wilde
Flash Slothmore
Judy Hopps
4.Nick Wilde is the male protagonist
Flash slothmore assisted Nick and Judy in search
of clue
Judy Hopps is the female protagonist
Quote

# Emmycool » November 5th, 2018, 3:15 am says

Emmycool wrote:1.Zootopia
2.2016
3.Nick Wilde
Flash Slothmore
Judy Hopps
4.Nick Wilde is the male protagonist
Flash slothmore assisted Nick and Judy in search
of clue
Judy Hopps is the female protagonist
gabi no be so
Quote

# eMade » November 5th, 2018, 6:03 am says

Emmycool wrote:Emade is there winner yet

No. Till Sunday.
Quote

# Jegz » November 9th, 2018, 11:30 am says

Yes the movie is Zootopia. Enjoyed it! :good:
Quote

# nuesednutlofa » November 10th, 2018, 5:14 pm says

Jegz wrote:Yes the movie is Zootopia. Enjoyed it! :good:
Are you participating too :shkd: :thnk: ,
Quote

# eMade » November 10th, 2018, 5:56 pm says

nuesednutlofa wrote:
Jegz wrote:Yes the movie is Zootopia. Enjoyed it! :good:
Are you participating too :shkd: :thnk: ,

I guess yes. Abi boss?
Quote

# Emmycool » November 11th, 2018, 5:13 am says

Emade who is the winner
Quote

# nuesednutlofa » November 12th, 2018, 5:58 am says

Emmycool wrote:Emade who is the winner
And the winner is....
Quote

# nuesednutlofa » November 12th, 2018, 5:59 am says

eMade wrote:
nuesednutlofa wrote:
Jegz wrote:Yes the movie is Zootopia. Enjoyed it! :good:
Are you participating too :shkd: :thnk: ,

I guess yes. Abi boss?
Instead, he should donate 3k coins to the winner :lol;
Quote

# eMade » November 12th, 2018, 6:17 am says

And we have our winner! And its @Nik!

@nuesednutlofa and @Hollawahlay could have been correct but the answers were too out of point for the former and then not too clearly stated as who-is-who for the latter.

CORRECT WINNER: Well stated, explicit and concise. 100%
Nik wrote:1. Movie title - Zootopia
2. Released year - 2016
3. Jason Bateman, Ginnifer Goodwin and Raymond S. Persi
4.
Jason Bateman - role as Nick Wilde 'the Red fox'

Raymond S. Persi - role name as Flash (the fastest sloth in the Department of Mammal Vehicles - DVM)

Ginnifer Goodwin - role name as Officer Judy Hopps 'the Rabbit 🐰 '

Hey, I'm Officer Nik and I'm here to tell @eMade that I got this right......ha-ha-ho :lol; :lol;

Congratulations!
Quote

# nuesednutlofa » November 12th, 2018, 6:31 am says

eMade wrote:And we have our winner! And its @Nik!

@nuesednutlofa and @Hollawahlay could have been correct but the answers were too out of point for the former and then not too clearly stated as who-is-who for the latter.

CORRECT WINNER: Well stated, explicit and concise. 100%
Nik wrote:1. Movie title - Zootopia
2. Released year - 2016
3. Jason Bateman, Ginnifer Goodwin and Raymond S. Persi
4.
Jason Bateman - role as Nick Wilde 'the Red fox'

Raymond S. Persi - role name as Flash (the fastest sloth in the Department of Mammal Vehicles - DVM)

Ginnifer Goodwin - role name as Officer Judy Hopps 'the Rabbit 🐰 '

Hey, I'm Officer Nik and I'm here to tell @eMade that I got this right......ha-ha-ho :lol; :lol;

Congratulations!
WOW. Seriously.
No qualms sha.
Quote

# Nik » November 12th, 2018, 10:05 am says

Tankiu :good:
Quote



Post a Comment


LOG IN

Premium Membership
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM!
Join the VIP Club on Bestnaija and earn huge bonuses.