Good morning Guest. It's 22 May 2013, 7:39 am!
Phones, Mobiles Devices, CDMA and GSM, Mobile and Wireless Communication, Tariffs And Related Topics, Phones in Nigeria, Nigerian phone market, Mobile phones settings, configurations, tweaks, Latest phone releases
Below are 5 important and critical Glo Nigeria customer care lines for all you enquiries. Enjoy.
1. 121: This is a dedicated 24-hour customer care line. Calls to this number are free of charge and you will get to speak with a customer care agent.
2. 161: This is for all those seeking more information about the NCC's directive for sim registration. This help desk provides the necessary useful tips to go about it for glo subscribers.
3. 171: This service is called "glo hurry helpline." Call this number if you want to avoid being placed on a long queue on 121. As the name implies, you will get someone to attend to you very quickly on this platform. Calls made to this number are charged at N20 per call. That means no matter how long you stay on the line, you will only be charged N20.
4. 444: This is a dedicated line for glo mobile internet subscription queries. Please note that you are to call this help line from the glo line with internet subscription issues. This service is free of charge.
5. 500: This is a free self-care service. On this platform, you get first-hand information about glo mobile services, tariffs, migrating codes, promotional offers and so much more. Please note that on this platform, you don't get to speak directly to a customer care agent. Calls made to this number are free of charge.
Hope they are very useful...
2 posts >> Page 1 of 1